星期二, 2月 09, 2010

First impression....

I think first impression is very important...

Here is the story ...
During PAP rehearsal, my friend who participate in performance get angry for waiting for so long. so he go to 'ask' from the backstage manager for the time management as she say rehearsal will be start in 5 minutes......
and that time, my friend who are ajk feel so annoyed by his action and until now still feel kind of not very like him...

so, at this time this remind me...
What is my first impression i gave to others???
Angry ying ying who scared them??
Talkative ying ying who make them feel annoyed ???
erm...
if u had a bad image as my first impression, please get to know me more to discover me much...
If u get to know me more than enough and u still think that i have bad attitude that make u cannot be friend with me anymore, please let me know....
At least, i can get to know what is my problem....

Thanks ya... ^^

8 則留言:

  1. Finally, watashiwa wakarimasu..... haha..
    U ar...... U need to be more......say after thinking.... it is one of the main thing U need to change 1st....haha

    回覆刪除
  2. think before say something....^^ haha.... ^^

    回覆刪除
  3. hmm...
    means i used to speak without thinking ???

    Ok, thanks..

    回覆刪除
  4. Don't angry la....just kidding bah

    回覆刪除
  5. am not angry la.. open for comment ba..

    回覆刪除
  6. NOt only bad comment lo... You are friendly and always smiling....^^

    回覆刪除