星期四, 9月 08, 2011

some little thought

It's been long time since the last post...
I know someone will say :"Hey, you've been stop blogging for so long, i am waiting for your post!!"
Haha... Sorry, I've been so lazy to write and the most important
is there is nothing for me to blog about ...
My brother's wedding just pass recently...
Everyone is so happy for that especially my father
His mouth cant stay in the normal position and keep smiling all the day...
It is happy to see him happy ^^
Still remember a friend told me that he realize why people are so used to say there are things you cant do at certain age...
I guess it is because as we grow older, we will have different view ....
and that is why we cant do something at certain age, because our childish thinking might hurt someone without realize...
Family is the most important for me now ...
I think most of u will have the same feeling as we grow older, right ??

3 則留言:

  1. totally correct !!!!
    =)
    Nice to see you active back in blogging.
    Keep it up!

    回覆刪除
  2. 幸福是垂手可得,
    只是有时的自己要求太高了,
    就只好让幸福在那指缝见溜走。

    家人都是我们永远的宝贝。。。
    祝福您哦~*

    回覆刪除
  3. 有个朋友曾经和我浆说过:站在一道墙前,你永远不懂墙的后面到底是什么,所以想东西必须从每个角度去想 ^^

    回覆刪除