星期一, 9月 19, 2011

I MisS yOu

One more month to go and you had left us for a year already ...
Time fly and it pass so fast without realize~~
I miss you badly,
really missing you so much ...
Up to now, i still haven go to see you...
I know everyone is missing you too, and that is why i dare not ask aunt to accompany me to go see you ...
That day i post in facebook saying i miss you and everyone question me who do i miss...
I dare not tell i miss you cause i know they will cry in their heart if i mention U
How are you doing there??
I keep on thinking the moment spent together and your smile ...
What can i do to make your parents feel happy??
How should i do to make everyone get back their smile on face ??

1 則留言:

  1. 親愛的~*加油咯↖(^ω^)↗
    每個人都需要一些時間,
    暫時不提起也不是壞事,
    但不提起也不是好事。

    多給他最親的人,
    最熱誠的關心和問候
    我們不能代替哪一個人,
    但這是唯一我們可以代替他做的事情。

    加油,給大家多一些時間:-)
    我~*已經做到了一半,
    也相信親愛的夥伴可以做得到。

    回覆刪除